Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 132941
Organic potting soil 5 litres
CLASSIC BIO sowing & potting soil - for healthy plant growth. Peat-reduced, slightly fertilized and high-quality soil in a handy packaging format
- Ideal for sowing, young plants and kitchen herbs
- With organic fertilizer - promotes healthy root growth
- The organic matter content activates soil biota
- Made of natural raw materials and additional quartz sand for optimal drainage
- Also suitable for further cultivation in pots and Trays
Organic is in vogue - more and more hobby gardeners are attaching importance to sustainable products, especially when these are directly included in the food chain.
Tips for sowing: Fill the sowing tray with growing and sowing soil, smooth and press down lightly. The surface of the soil should be 1-2 cm below the edge of the tray. After sowing, carefully water with a fine spray attachment. Follow the instructions of the seed manufacturer.
Tips for picking out and transplanting home-grown plants: When the leaf tips of the seedlings touch each other, you can start trasplanting. Carefully push the pricking stick or even a spoon handle under the roots, hold on to the cotyledons and carefully lift them out. Place the plantlets just below the leaves in the container with the already moistened soil and press down gently. Then pour on well.